Connect with MCT’s vision and get cutting-edge leadership training in the process
MCT100 presents the vision and values of Mountain Counseling & Training through the eyes of Michael Beavers, MCT’s CEO and founder. The event features motivational video clips, a presentation of MCT values, a glimpse into the strengths movement (and how it can supercharge your career and personal life), in short, why we do what we do.
Some of what you will gain from an MCT 100 experience (virtual, online, or live):
- MCT’s values
- How we support families and children
- How we collaborate with other social impact organizations for mutual benefit
- How MCT’s abolition work impacts our local and global communities
- Why being a part of the MCT community could be a transforming experience for you
- Meeting some MCT staff (including Luke the therapy dog)
Come experience MCT 100 quarterly events
- Share the vision of MCT
- Teach leadership principles for immediate application
- Raise awareness about Human Trafficking
- Create connections with those who believe what we believe
Whether you are a concerned mountain resident, a community leader, or are considering a specific role with MCT, we would love to meet you.