Practical, cutting-edge training to meet the challenges of parenting
Those attending MCT’s Nurturing Parenting workshops receive:
- Practical information on personality differences and how they impact parenting
- Opportunities to build lasting relationships and networks to strengthen parenting
- Useful brain science research which can be used to raise well-adjusted happy kids
- Strategies for diffusing high-tension situations and helping kids grow through all developmental stages
- Tips for establishing family cultures that support happy, growing, children and parents
Special parenting class editions include: prenatal, kids, pre-teens/adolescents, Christian parenting focus (optional)
Childbirth education/prenatal classes include free baby supplies, gift cards, and participation incentives. Other classes include a variety of incentives and resources to make parenting less stressful and more enjoyable.
The Nurturing Parenting Programs are family-centered and trauma-informed. They foster positive parenting skills with nurturing behaviors as well as promoting healthy physical and emotional development. They also teach appropriate role and developmental expectations so that parents challenge without overwhelming their kids and understand the difficulties of navigating complex developmental stages.